19.6.17

Memories from Milan - 2

I posted Memories from Milan soon after my visit to the famous Milan Design Week this April. But I do have many more beautiful photos from this charming city. Enjoy some more of them:
The place where I lived


greenery everywhere, very often on the roofs, too:
no boring window decoration - each one is different

Beauty is in details


Duomo - probably one of the most visited areas, but this one is my favourite - it's cozy, sophisticated and elegant:
The Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II one of the world's oldest shopping malls

Are you impressed
Palazzo Litta - the perfect background for displaying design

Are you fascinated? I am and I am looking forward to seeing more of it next time. See more photos from the exhibitions during Milan Design Week 2017. If you are interested in detailed news and trends analysis, e-mail me.

No comments:

share the inspiration